Apache Mynewt Documentation
- Latest version:
- Earlier versions:
Apache Mynewt documentation is undergoing a reorganization. Please check with project committers
for the best location to make changes in order to avoid duplication of effort.
- The most recent project documentation can be found in the apache/mynewt-documentation repo.
- Specific code documentation is found in each of the apache/mynewt-* code repos under /docs.
- 1.3.0 and earlier documentation is maintained in the apache/mynewt-site repo.
- This will eventually be used only for site pages. i.e. content relating to the project that is not dependent on
a software release like the home page, community, events and quick start.
- It will also contain earlier versions of the full documentation set until such time as they become obsolete.